EPFO claim status: The following will let you know on how to check pf claim status online. This can be claimed by the EPF (Employee Provident Fund) members / Pensioners. With the help of this tutorial you will get to know the EPFO status online without any problems. In case if you have any problems while checking out the EPFO claim status online then do leave a comment here at the end of the post.
Our team will help you out related to any query.
More For you :
- Online transfer claim portal guide
- How to check pf balance online
- How to check UAN status
- Activate your UAN account
UAN – Universal Account Number was launched by the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation). UAN will helps you to connect all the PF (Provident Fund) accounts at one place. UAN consists of 12 digit unique number which is permanent as your career lives goes on – if you don’t have an UAN number then in that case you can check out our guide here – UAN Registration
EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) and the central government of India had launched the UAN (Universal Account Number) on Jan 1st in the year 2014. This website is for both the employee’s and employer’s – Two different sites were launched, for employees where you can track the EPFO claim status and other details.
- You should know your PF (Provident Fund) number and the establishment code.
- where the establishment code is mandatory to know your EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) pf claim status.
EPFO Claim Status Online – Step By Step
These can be checked in two process : The process has been divided here do check it out. Mostly you can go with the first case. In case if you have an idea about your extension code then do check out case-2 .
- Case-1 : With Out Extension
- Case-2 : With Extension
Case-1: With Out Extension
Visit the official website of EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) here. The EPFO Claim status Official website link is here http://epfoservices.in/homepage_claim_status_new.php
The below image is the screenshot of the website appears as follows
- Now, From the menu bar select your Provident Fund (PF) office state where you lives in. And now automatically the list will be appeared as follows.
The above image is a screenshot of the webpage when you select your PF office state from the menu bar. And, Now you have to select the office name where you lives in from the options.
- After selection of your office the webpage will be shown as follows.
- The below image is the screenshot of the webpage in order to proceed with the next steps about the EPFO claim status online – check UAN member portal
Now in the webpage you need to enter your Employee Provident Fund (PF) Account Number and click on the button submit.
- Note that the account number will be from 0 digits to 7 digits only that is maximum 7 digits only. After clicking on the button submit the epfo status will be appeared as follows.
The below image is a screenshot of the website portal when you click on the button submit.
Now, The epfo claim STATUS for Member ID will be appeared as the above image.
As, We type random number so we got the statement as No Record Found. And this is the process for claiming the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) status in online – you can also check UAN status online here
And, Here goes the second process for claiming the EPFO status online that is claiming the EPFO status online with the extension ( Case – 2) as we already shared above.
In case if you have already done with the above ( Case – 1 ), then you can skip this guide and move on to the most frequent asked questions about the PF status online her
Case-2: With Extension – Guide
Visit the official website of EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) And the webpage will be appeared as follows. The official website link is here : Link
Now select the Provident Fund (PF) Office State where you lives in, from the menu bar.
And automatically the web page will show you the office names in your state. Select your nearest office where you lives in in order to proceed with the epfo claim status online 2017.
- I have selected the office name as AHMEDABAD.
Now, This will be appears as follows. The below image is the screenshot of the webpage.
- Now the first box is known as the Establishment Code this consists from 0 digits to 7 digit number.
- The second box is known as the Extension this consists of 3 max characters.
- The third box is known as PF (Provident Fund) Account Number this also consists of maximum 7 digit numbers – you can check pf balance here
Enter the details in all the boxes and now click on the button submit to check your epfo claim status online. Now you can check the PF Claim status in online.
- As we entered the zig zag numbers the status has been came as No Records Found. The below image is a screenshot of the webpage
Enter your own details and know your EPFO claim status online.
- In case if you have any problems while checking the details. Then do leave a comment here. One of our team member will help you out related to the provident fund status online.
In case if you have no idea bout your extension code. Now worries. We have covered a complete guide on this below.
With the help of this you will get to know your establishment number seamlessly possible.
Note : On Jan 1st 2017, The EPFO launched a new EPFO member portal and also new search link to search for establishment code. If the link that we are shared over here is broken.
Then please do let us know. We can fix this asap.
Search Your Establishment Code Here – V 2.0
Every employee should know their establishment code.
But, Most of the employee’s doesn’t know their establishment code. Here, You are going to read on how to know the employee’s establishment code with a new version 2.0 portal which was launched on Jan 1st 2017. Here we share the link along with the guide too.
For the employee’s who wants to know their establishment code in order to know their epfo status online, the central government of India had launched a new website for all the employee’s.
- Visit the official website portal of Establishment Information Search and the official website link is here – Link Here
The above image is the screenshot of the website portal looks alike. Now, In the official website portal of Establishment Information Search fill the information as follows and the select suitable option from the menu bar as per your requirement information online.
- Establishment under old office code
- Establishment under office
- Show all estt under the PIN code
After entering all the details now tick the right mark for the terms and conditions. And now click on the button Search.
Now the webpage will be looks as the below screenshot.
From the above data you will came to know the list of the establishment codes of your company.
If you check out from the above image, we have choose our state as an Andhra pradesh ( Both telangana and andhra pradesh ). With the complete records, we found more than 72045 list of establishment numbers.
You can track your number by searching the company name or any either starting or last two digits of your establishment number in order to know your number.
That’s it. You can choose your company located region first, followed by exact location and know your epfo status online.
- In case if you were not understand what we are shared over here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post.
Points To Remember While Checking EPFO Claim Status Online
While checking your EPFO claim Status when you found your record as not found this is quite common. If you have faced this situation then follow this steps here.
- If you have joined in an office as an employee and if the time period is less than 1 month then it is quite common that your EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) Status will be shown as record not found.
- You should enter the following details correctly that is your PF Account Number, Establishment Code, And the Extension Code. If you enter the above details wrong details the EPFO claim Status will also be not found.
- The EPFO Status website will not works properly as the traffic to the webpage will be increasing day by day.
- If you enter all your details correctly and then the EPFO Status will also shown as not found then it is better to contact your employer as soon as possible.
News On EPFO
Jan 1st 2017
This was the day that EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) and the central government of India has launched the new website portal for both the employee’s and the employer’s as the version 2.0 pf balance Enquiry in order to know and the process of UAN Registration online.
This new website portal version 2.0 has been designed with high interface and with high security features.
Before this website portal there is an old version known as version 1.0 this website portal version 1.0 is not more secure than the website portal version 2.0
How To Activate Your UAN Account
UAN – Universal Account Number will helps to connect all your PF (Provident Fund) accounts at one place. And you can transfer your Provident Fund (PF) easily by linking to your bank account to the Universal Account Number (UAN) Account.
For each and every employee who works in an company or an organisation either it is an government or private the UAN (Universal Account Number) account will be created by the employer – you can also check our brief guide on how to register a new UAN Account.
Here, Employer is known as the Founder / Co-Founder / Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company or an organisation.
For an employee who need to apply an UAN (Universal Account Number) Account the following documents are needed:
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee’s Driving License
- Employee’s Voter ID Card Number
- Employee’s Pan Card Number
- Bank Account Number Of The Employee
- IFSC Code Of The Given Bank Account
Step – 1:
Employee’s should note that the above details should be submitted to the employer for creating an UAN (Universal Account Number) account. Once the employer created an UAN account on your name the next step is to activate your account by the employee ( You )
The activation of an UAN (Universal Account number) account is very simple and this can be done by the employee itself only.
Step – 2:
Visit the official website of UAN (Universal Account number) and enter your UAN number. And enter your mobile number in order to receive an OTP (One Time Password).
With in few minutes now you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and by this the mobile number will be confirmed.
And, Now this is the time to create a username and the password for your UAN account.
And that’s it now you have successfully created and activated your UAN (Universal Account Number) account.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is UAN?
A. UAN is known as an Universal Account Number. This Universal Account Number consists of an 12 digit unique number. This UAN account will be created by the employer for employee’s who works in their company or an organisation.
This account will be permanent as your career lives goes on.
2. How To Create An PF Account?
A. This Provident Fund (PF) account will also be created by the employer.
This Provident Account (PF) number will be changed when you change your company or an organisation from one to another.
3. When I Am Checking My Information The Status Is Showing As Record Not Found?
A. This will be shown when you enter the wrong details of your PF Account Number or Establishment Code.
Make sure you check ones and submit ones again if the same problem occurs then it is better to contact your employer.
4. Is There Any Validity For UAN And PF Account Number?
A. For UAN : Universal Account Number there is no validity. This consists of an 12 digit unique number. This is valid as your career life goes on.
For PF Number : For PF (Provident Fund) account number there is an validity. This depends on the company where you works in. This PF (Provident Fund) account number changes when you shifts your company from one to another.
5. The official website seems to be down why ?
A. No ! The website will be always online. In certain cases the website receives over traffic and that what cause the problem on server will result in website down.
In this case, we would like to suggest you to visit the website after some time or visit at night times where number of people who visited the website if often low compared with the day time.
An, you can easily check your epfo claim status with out any problems.
6. When I search my epfo status online via official website, the record shown as not found ?
A. It mostly happen because of the following reasons:
- Your PF account number if new.
- It will take around 1 month in order to check your pf claim status online.